FESPA Australia has partnered with print sales strategist Dave Fellman for a three -part specialised educational webinar program.
About this Event
The Art of Printing Sales, and The Science of Sales Management
With so much having changed in the marketplace, it is probably time to rethink every element of how the printing industry approaches sales. What will it take to be successful, now and in the future? FESPA Australia has partnered with Dave Fellman to produce a three-part webinar program, two sessions on sales strategy and technique, followed by a special session on sales management.
Please note that each session must be registered and paid for separately.
The Art of Printing Sales: Part 1 – Monday 9 November 2020
- How to identify the best prospects and the real decision-makers
- How to engage and get them to take you seriously
- How to conduct needs and wants analysis to find meaningful differences between you and the current provider
- How not to make it all about price
- How to negotiate more effectively
How It Works:
Each program requires a separate registration and payment. On this page please register for The Art of Sales Part 1.
Please register for Part 2 at this page. – The Art of Printing Sales | Part 2
When you complete registration you will receive an email confirmation from eventbrite along with a separate email confirmation from Livestorm which contains your private link to attend the webinar.
The Art of Printing Sales, Part 2 – Monday 16 November 2020 – Register Here
- How to make sure you have happy customers
- How to upsell, cross-sell and grow current customers
- How to network effectively, inside and outside of current relationships
- How to manage time for maximum results
- How to turn “bad” customers into better ones
The Science of Sales Management – Monday 30 November 2020 – Register Here
- How to assess your current salespeople against the optimum Printing Sales DNA
- How to train necessary skills, and motivate better attitudes
- How to set and manage by measurable objectives and by equally measurable subjectives
- That “money talks,” and how to make your sales compensation say what you want it to say, rewarding and reinforcing the behaviour and performance you’re looking for and discouraging bad habits and attitudes.
About Dave Fellman
Dave Fellman is a long- time columnist for Australian Printer Magazine. In addition, has written three books on sales – including the highly regarded Sell More Printing and more than 300 additional articles which have appeared in industry publications around the world, he truly is a sales strategy expert.
Based in the United States, he has visited Australia on several occasions to speak at industry events. He has also delivered seminars and keynotes at events across the United States, Canada, England, Ireland, and New Zealand.
FESPA Australia is the peak industry Association for specialty printers. Our members include leading digital printers, screen printers, sign makers, textile and apparel, and promotional products printers who manufacture a diverse range of products. Membership with FESPA Australia gives you access to the global resources of both FESPA (Europe) and PRINTING United Alliance (USA).
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at [email protected]
Sign up to the Sprinter newsletter