Sign-making software solutions developer EasyCut Studio has launched a new enhancement to its Easy Cut Studio vinyl cutting software, which now includes true shape nesting.
This enhancement tool allows sign makers to efficiently nest all your objects to save on time and material.
Nesting is the process of placing your design as efficiently as possible to save on production materials. This new feature enables all users to reduce their material waste in average by 40%. The intuitive and powerful option improves the arrangement of multiple objects per job by rearranging the objects based on their actual shape.
“Thanks to the latest updates, the newly added nesting feature efficiently nest all objects to save on time and material, designers can enjoy creating more in less time,” said EasyCut Studio senior product manager Eric Lee. “Starting from now, users will be able to upgrade their Easy Cut Studio to Version 5.026 in order to experience the full range of new nesting features and improvements. It’s simple, intuitive, fully automatic , and no training is needed.”
In addition to the new nesting feature this update also includes more than 10 new cutter drivers, several bug fixes, the official support of macOS Sonoma, compatible with several new vinyl cutters and improvements to the stability and performance of the software, enabling users to design, print and cut more efficiently than ever before. So this latest version will definitely amaze you.
Easy Cut Studio Release v5.026 includes a host of new features, including:
- Performing the advanced nesting by moving the object including the rotation.
- Fixed a problem with Print+Cut with Janome Artistic Edge 15 cutter.
- Fixed crash issue when printing and cutting with KNK Force cutter.
- Fixed a problem with manual laser alignment with Titan.
- Fixed crashing problem with offset path.
- Fixed a problem with incorrect dimensions for Print+Cut groups.
- Fixed the issue of incomplete cutting or random cutting.
- Fixed the issue where users were unable to connect to the Summa machines via USB.
- Adds support for Vevor KI series.
- Adds support for JiaChen JC-E, JiaChen JC-H and JiaChen JC-DS series.
- Adds support for UKCutter V-series.
- Other stability improvements.
- Official Support for Windows 11 and macOS 14.2 Sonoma.
Pricing and Availability:
Easy Cut Studio offers a free 15-day trial, along with direct customer support. The program works on a Windows PC or Mac including the newer Mac Silicon processors.
Users can try out the new features by downloading the free demo version, or purchase the full version starts from USD$59.95 ($91.38) for the lifetime.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to the Sprinter newsletter