A wide range of printing machinery and equipment from flexibles and point-of-sale printer and manufacturer Foxcil, which recently ceased production, will be auctioned in Brookvale, NSW from 20 to 26 April by graysonline.
“There is certainly the opportunity for a savvy commercial printer who has been wanting to move into labels or flexibles to instantly create a turn key solution from one auction event, or perhaps a printer who has been dabbling in labels to move up instantly to the next level. Up until last month, this equipment was turning over high quality output of around $2m per annum for demanding high end customers,” Foxcil owner Roger Kirwan said.
Some of the items in the extensive range of items up for auction include:
- Xeikon Ultra High Quality Commercial Colour Digital Label Printing Press
- Smag Servo DrivenSemi + Full Rotary Die Cutting Label Finishing Machine
- Brotech SDF 330 Label Converting and Finishing Machine
- SLH-800 Servo Driven Plastic Bag, or Courier bag/satchel Side Seal Machine
- Simon VK 6 Colour Central Impression Solvent Press
- 2017 Frigosystem Chiller and Heater System
- KDS Visi-tech i40M Video Web Inspection System
- 2016 Konica Minolta Bizhub Press C71cf Digital Label Press
- 2000 Vacuumatic Vicount 2 Programmable Paper Counting Machine
- 2016 Vorey Technology GE-DLD320 Digital Label Die-Cutter
- 1998 EBA 10/550 EP Powered Gilloutine
The full range of items can be viewed here.
The auction starts on 20 April at 4.00pm and ends on 26 April at 7.30pm with all kit on sale at Unit-3, 10 Short St, Brookvale, NSW 2100.
Inspection day is on 24 April between 10:00am and 3:00pm.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to the Sprinter newsletter