Fujifilm Business Innovation Australia and Fujifilm Australia have said that transformative thinking and a broad spectrum of innovative technology to help businesses ‘Welcome Change’ will be the company’s driving theme at PacPrint.
Both businesses will be coming together at stand G14 to showcase solutions that enable print businesses to automate, streamline and prosper in the changed world of print and work.
“The world’s changed and so have we. As market leaders, we want to lead by example and help our customers prosper in this new print landscape. To keep our customers ahead of changing times, at PacPrint with Fujifilm Australia, we will be showcasing our combined portfolio of industry-leading technology that spans across every need,” Fujifilm Business Innovation Australia general manager of graphic communication services Chris Lynch said.
“We will also have our team of change experts on-stand ready to demonstrate solutions to help our customers grow. So, when you visit us expect a friendly and informative welcome.”
As part of the ‘Welcoming Change’ experience, the company will have on show the Revoria Press PC1120, Acuity Ultra R2, Acuity Prime, ApeosPro C810/C750/C650 Printer and Versant 3100i and 180i Press.
- Revoria Press PC1120 – Six stations combine for striking colour combinations, including a wide range of metallic colours and natural skin textures. The Revoria Press PC1120 is backed by AI- powered productivity, so you can produce a diverse range of applications, and complicated jobs with ease.
- Acuity Ultra R2 – A high-quality, high productivity super-wide platform, using Fujifilm’s renowned Uvijet UV inks and available in LED and Mercury curing configurations. The Acuity Ultra R2 is designed with specialist inks to support the printing of exceptional near-photographic interior graphics and high-speed printing for banners and PVC signage.
- Acuity Prime – The Acuity Prime is a true flatbed printer with outstanding image quality and excellent adhesion to a broad range of rigid and flexible media. All supported by its five dedicated vacuum zones and jettable primer.
- ApeosPro C810/C750/C650 Printer – The ApeosPro is a hybrid printer, meaning not only will it ace creative, it will still print all office documents like invoices, letterheads, and templates and print beautiful pictures, corporate colours, and logos over and over again with perfect colour accuracy and consistency.
- Versant 3100i and 180i Press – Fast, efficient, modular technology with the ability to scale. The Versant i series makes light work of heavy stocks and longer sizes with the Air Suction Feeder. Cut pre-press time and lift efficiency with the GX Print Server and Automated Colour Quality Suite.
In addition, other solutions including its Workflow Automation (powered by FreeFlow Core), Web-to-print and Cross-Media Marketing Services (powered by XMPie and Aleyant Pressero), and Colour management solution (powered by Oris Lynx colour management tool) will be on show.
“Together with Fujifilm Business Innovation Australia, our PacPrint stand is designed to help customers navigate through the changing print environment and discover opportunities to help grow their business,” Fujifilm Australia general manager of graphic systems Tony van Broekhuizen said.
“The stand will show how Fujifilm as a group can help customers adapt and ‘Welcome Change’ – to help them win new business, cut costs, expand into new growth markets, and generate bigger margins.”
A range of ‘Welcome Change’ Seminars will also be hosted in Fujifilm’s on-stand theatre throughout the show. These seminars will cover a range of future-focused topics, including ‘The relevance of print in a post-pandemic world’, ‘New Blueprint for Wide Format’, ‘Digital print and CMYK+. Value selling in a disruptive market’, and more.
Fujifilm will also be hosting on-stand networking drinks and canapés from 5pm to 6:30 pm on 28 June, 29 June, and 30 June.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to the Sprinter newsletter