An existing partnership between HP and Color Concepts is being extended to incorporate the flexible materials area.
This partnership is for a media certification program for HP Latex R Printer Series, which is now available for flexible materials.
It was previously only available for rigid applications and materials.
Colour Concepts said the new program allows printers to explore the possibilities that this hybrid printer can offer.
“The main purpose of this Certification Program is to identify suitable materials for each application and provide HP customers with customised profiles that suit their needs,” the company said.
“In addition, it offers safety and peace of mind for resellers and manufacturers of rigid and flexible materials.
“HP and Color Concepts developed tests related to image quality, media-printer interaction, and image resistance.
“That makes this Media Certification Program for the HP Latex R Printer Series, the right way to deliver great profile quality in a cost-efficient way. It provides the possibility of exploring a wide range of applications and materials, resulting in sustainable business growth.”
Color Concepts also outlined a few ways in which the program benefits:
- Makes processes easier: The program ensures that material is printed with the perfect settings to provide the best quality.
- Creates a benchmark: By creating the correct settings, testing products to the highest standards and distributing that information through resources, a reference for the ‘new normal’ in the product’s performance is created. This is a reference that can be used by a business’ support, sales and marketing teams.
- Eliminating trial and error processes: Finding the correct settings for printer materials is not only time consuming, difficult and expensive, it also decreases a customer’s productivity and the overall solution provided to customers.
- Preventing failures from happening: Both HP and Color Concepts provide the web-based tools to help customers pick the best material for the job, eliminating the risk of failure.
- Reducing support costs and increase effectiveness: Eliminating the trial and error process gives customers a head start and provides teams with a reference.
- Creating exposure: Each HP Latex printer is connected to an advanced cloud software solution that lists certified products onto the front panel of the printer. Another resource is the HP Media Solutions Locator.
- Getting unbiased feedback and advice: Color Concepts provides a business with professional support, testing and training services to maximise an investment into HP Latex Certifications.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at [email protected]
Sign up to the Sprinter newsletter