(Above): HP Australia print category manager Ben Fermaner demonstrates the HP Smart Tank 5000 series
HP unveiled its sustainably designed HP Smart Tank 5000 series for the first time in Australia, at a media event in Sydney yesterday.
The latest ink tank in HP’s tank portfolio, the Smart Tank printer 5000 series, is sustainably designed with 45 per cent post-consumer recycled content. Designed for the everyday needs of home users, it can be set up with HP Smart Tank’s intuitive Smart App and smart guided buttons, and offers self-healing Wi-Fi, allowing for printing from anywhere.
Key benefits and print features of the Smart Tank 5000 series include:
- Sustainably made using post-consumer recycled content
- Boasting EPEAT Silver and Energy Star certifications
- Energy-saving auto on/off technology – with no extra effort needed from users
- No-waste tank and spill-free recyclable bottles
- HP Smart App pairing, offering intuitive smart-guided buttons to guide through everyday print, scan, copy and fax tasks
- Automatically detects IDs and prints with the ID copy button
- Self-healing Wi-Fi and better mobility with Smart App and Smart Advance, enabling faster and more reliable connections
- Equipped with convenient ink management, the Smart Tank printers easily monitor and maintain ink levels with ink sensors
- HP Wolf Essential Security to protect sensitive information.
“As individuals and families strive for more environmentally-conscious lifestyles and households, they want smart, eco-friendly experiences for their printing needs – from school projects to work documents,” HP A/NZ printing Systems senior director Neil Westhof said.
“With the addition of the Smart Tank 5000 series, people who print a lot at home have access to a range of high quality, reliable and sustainable printing solutions, tailored for their exact needs.”
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to the Sprinter newsletter