Australian customers of Konica Minolta Australia can now tap into the wealth of resources available through the company’s global community of commercial print users, Prokom.
Prokom members can access useful market research, information and other practical tools to help commercial printers be more productive and profitable.
Sue Threlfo, general manager, production and industrial print, Konica Minolta says, “Konica Minolta Australia’s decision to support Prokom locally demonstrates our continued investment in our customers, and the wider industry.
“Our aim is to build an environment for our customers to transform through education, networking and shared experience.
“Each month, the Prokom team identify a relevant topic that is designed to support our customers to grow or ideas for effective management their business. Konica Minolta also sees it as a way to aid in the development of cutting-edge industry relevant solutions.”
The Prokom program provides its members with the opportunity to share ideas, develop and grow efficient digital communication services, as well as express their own voices and cross-pollinate with others in the industry. Prokom has Konica Minolta customers from Europe, United States, and many other countries, as members.
Prokom also provides opportunities for members to connect, learn and grow through networking events. They can actively engage with Konica Minolta’s senior management about their priorities for future design, functionality, technology and services while building profitable long-lasting relationships.
There are significant management and operational benefits from being a member of Prokom including:
- make better-informed decisions based on the latest industry information and reviews
- network with other business leaders
- use resources better with business planning and project management tools
- create new business opportunities by improving sales and marketing activity
- run a better business with help and advice on managing cashflow, recruitment and operational improvement
- improve through e-learning courses
- save time and money by viewing the latest tips and tricks videos
- get advice from a global network of other Konica Minolta users
- acquire valuable insights and knowledge from product reviews and user forums.
To become a Prokom member, Konica Minolta customers are invited to register here. A valid Konica Minolta serial number is required upon registration.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at [email protected]
Sign up to the Sprinter newsletter