Targeting the most dynamic printers in the Asia Pacific digital printing industry, the PIXI awards reward excellence and innovation in the categories Collateral, Books and Manuals, Direct Marketing, Trans/Promo and New Business Applications.
For the second year in a row, Australian print providers will go head-to-head with leading printers from 13 countries in the APAC region to compete for several PIXI awards, with entries closing on June 30, 2009.
Brett Maishman, national commercial print business manager, Fuji Xerox Australia says, “The awards are a great way for Fuji Xerox customers in Australia to promote their unique approach to digital print production at a regional level.”
He continues, “Australian print providers have proved last year that they are up to the test, with three of our best scooping an award for exceptional printed projects. I encourage all of our customers in the digital print space to submit their applications this year as this is an invaluable opportunity to gain international recognition.”
Entries, which must be produced on Fuji Xerox Digital equipment, can be submitted in any of the following categories:
- Collateral (including wide format): Essential for brand management and consistent messaging, collateral materials are designed to promote a product or service, increase awareness, and inform businesses.
- Books and Manuals: Category includes both books and book-like products.
- Direct Marketing: Category covers digitally printed direct marketing designed to target specific audiences, featuring personalised text or graphics.
- Trans/Promo: Category includes all types of customer account statements, especially communications that use unique customer information to reach customers more relevantly with tactics such as targeted offers.
- New Business Applications: Digital printing has gone well beyond short runs and personalisation pieces and can now enable an amazing array of new printed applications.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at [email protected]
Sign up to the Sprinter newsletter