Bill Healey, CEO of Printing Industries says the Buying Group has been created to provide members with a platform for aggregated purchasing of regularly used goods and services to improve the bottom line of their business and family budget.
He says, “Our goal is to return real cash value to members as part of our membership benefits services and to provide an easily accessible resource to achieve this.
“The Buying Group has its own password protected website www.printersbuyinggroup.com.au , which also offers some basic purchasing control tools to assist member companies monitor their purchasing and contract transactions.
The pre-negotiated offers include:
- Workers Compensation services
- Fuel discounts and account management
- Volkswagen and Subaru Vehicle purchasing discounts
- Holden vehicle leasing
- Europcar corporate and leisure vehicle hire
- Glass replacement and installation
- IT maintenance and management services
- IT equipment purchasing (computers, printers, storage & networking)
- Hotel accommodation discounts – local and international
- Gift certificates and gift boxes
- Wine purchasing
Heaney continues, “We will be introducing new services on a regular basis via special Buying Group newsletters, so members should make sure they keep an eye for the latest offers.”
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at [email protected]
Sign up to the Sprinter newsletter