(Above): The new HP Latex 630 will be showcased at the Nowra Regional Roadshow
Ball & Doggett, with its four diverse divisions, will be commencing the first of its regional road shows in Nowra NSW from 20 to 21 November, where the new HP Latex 630 and Roland DG AP-640 resin technology will be showcased along with the company’s wide range of products.
The ‘Unleash Your Print Potential’ regional road show will feature a packed program of suppliers and industry experts, as shown below:
- New HP Latex 630 on display – Jeremy Brew attending and presenting.
- HP 64 Plus Cutter
- Roland DG:
- NEW TrueVIS AP-640 Resin Printer – Con Chronopoulos attending and presenting.
- LEF-300 LED UV Flatbed printer
- CG2-24 Cutter
- Heat Transfer Application
- Heat Press / Cutter demonstrations
- MetaMark Vinyl:
- Wrap demonstrations
- Matt Horne (Wrap Studio) presenting throughout the event
- Ball & Doggett:
- Labels & Packaging Booth
- Offset & Digital Paper Booth
- Print & Packaging Consumables Booth
- Sign Display & Digital Booth
Venue: Worrigee Sports – Stableford Function Centre, 131 Greenwell Point Rd, Worrigee NSW
Date & time: Monday 20 November 2pm – 7:30pm and Tuesday 21 November 9am – 2pm.
To register, click here.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to the Sprinter newsletter