The company has since progressed into diverse markets, providing imaging solutions including large-format digital printers, copiers, scanners, papers, inks and colour-management software. The company services the photographic, fine art, graphic arts, proofing, publishing, and packaging markets.
“We offer a diverse range of integrated digital printing solutions, complete with full service and support, to allow our customers to create accurate, efficient outputs whatever their specialised needs may be,” Ian Clare, managing director at DES said.
“We believe in building strong relationships with the customers through fast response to their mission critical solutions.”
Working in partnership with artists, designers, photographers, architects, engineers, publishers and other specialist creators, DES’s stated mission is to “take the creation and then, through accurate reproduction, enhance the communication of the initial creation”.
DES also supplies products to its original AEC, CAD & GIS markets.
* Digital capture colour management
* Display (Monitor) colour fidelity and management
* Photographic RGB digital output colour management
* Inkjet proofing media, ink and engine compatibility
* Proofing Colour Management Systems
* Complete Colour Management Systems auditing
* Press quality assurance
* Press ISO standard consulting and implementation
For more information, call (02) 9736 6700 or visit DES.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at [email protected]
Sign up to the Sprinter newsletter