Labels and packaging solutions supplier Jet Technologies will open its new demonstration centre on Friday, and is inviting printers to view its technology in action on the day.
Visitors to its grand opening will see live jobs spanning different types of production on machines ranging from Screen digital presses to conventional flexo and letterpress processing.
Equipment to be demonstrated includes:
- Screen L350UV digital label press
- SMAG e-cut finishing machine
- Asahi water-wash plate processor
- Screen FX870IIE entry level thermal CTP recorder
- SPG Prints Rotalex digital laser exposing device
- Flexowash anilox and parts cleaner
- AGI plate cleaner and processors
The centre will also be open for industry associations and companies to use for events.
Doors open at 9am at 19 Rosebery Ave, Rosebery. The event runs until 6pm. Jet asks printers who are looking to attend the day to pre-register at www.jet-ap.com.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at [email protected]
Sign up to the Sprinter newsletter