A large contingent of suppliers were in attendance at the first ever Supplier 50 announcement, which was conducted as part of the renamed ProPrint Awards at the Shangri-la Hotel in Sydney last Friday night.
The Supplier 50 is a new category of the awards and serves to recognise those who go over and above to help print businesses flourish.
Supplier 50 recipients were judged on the quality of their award submission based on their achievements over the last 12 months. There was no overall winner of the Supplier 50 with all recipients acknowledged in alphabetical order at the ProPrint Awards.
Their names are listed below and will also appear in the December issue of ProPrint with a short biography and photo.
Special thanks to Platinum Sponsor Durst Oceania, gold sponsor DIC and silver sponsors Bright Print Group, Centrum Group and Graph-Pak for their support of this new and very important category.
A strong contingent of nominees turned out for the event which was a resounding success and was overseen by professional emcee, Sam McCool.
Congratulations to the 2021 Supplier 50:
- Adam Salamone, operations manager, Charters Paper
- Adam Todd, national industrial print sales, Konica Minolta
- Alan Didus, Victorian sales manager, Ball & Doggett
- Alex McClelland, managing director, Orafol Australia
- Alfred David, national sales manager, Pozitive Signs & Graphics
- Andy Lewis, logistics manager, G2 Systems PSD
- Anthony Parnemann, regional manager ANZ, Electronics for Imaging
- Ashley Playford-Browne, sales manager – textile & large format printing, Durst Oceania
- Brett Maishman, national sales manager GCS channel sales, Fujifilm Business Innovation Australia
- Craig Hornsey, managing director, Jetmark Signage Group
- Craig Walmsley, South Pacific industrial country manager, HP
- Damian Pocock, sales executive, Ball & Doggett
- David Rusk, sales executive, Spicers
- Dean Cox, sales representative, Agfa
- Devan Nair, business development manager – production, Konica Minolta
- Fiona O’Dea, human resources manager ANZ, DIC Australia
- Geoff Earl, business development executive, Spicers
- Glen Makary, national sales manager, Spicers
- Henryk Kraszewski, senior product & marketing manager – production print, Ricoh
- James Cryer, owner, JDA Print Recruitment
- Jason Hay, national sales manager, Mimaki
- Jason Kennedy, account executive – NSW, Fujifilm Australia
- Jeremy Brew, worldwide large format solutions, HP
- Jill Walsh, Qld business development manager, Ricky Richards
- John Buitenkamp, sales and marketing director, Starleaton
- Leigh Hooper, general manager display and visual, Ball & Doggett
- Liam Fish, business development executive, Ball & Doggett
- Lynne Kelly, NSW customer service manager, CMYKhub
- Matt Ashman, managing director, Durst Oceania
- Matt Johnson, managing director, Trimatt Systems
- Mick Rowan, product director, printIQ
- Neil Southerington, managing director, Graffica
- Raj Dang, vice president sales, Smartech Business Systems
- Rajalakshmy Nair, large format marketing manager, ANZ, HP
- Richard Dudley, director, Blue Gum Graphics
- Richard Kemp, chief operating officer ANZ, DIC Australia
- Richard Lucas, general manager, HVG Graphics Media
- Rob Mesaros, chief executive officer, Currie Group
- Rodd Harrison, vice president sales – APAC, Electronics for Imaging
- Sean Strange, general manager, Sign Essentials
- Steven Howland, business manager, Graphic Art Mart
- Tatjana Ferguson, product marketing manager – industrial print & wide format, Konica Minolta
- Terence Mays, technical sales, G2 Systems PSD
- Tim Killen, sales director, Renz Australia
- Tom Ralph, managing director, Graph-Pak
- Tony Bertrand, national marketing manager, Ball & Doggett
- Tristan Hornsey, managing director, CPH Group
- Wayne Eastaugh, managing director, Marvel Bookbinding & Printfinishing
- Willie Macabulos, technician, Smartech Systems Oceania
- Zaidee Jackson, business development manager, Ball & Doggett
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to the Sprinter newsletter