This, according to the company, enables users to realise higher net outputs, especially if setting-up and changing over several times a day is not an exception. Buhrs claims this can be accomplished by using the many new features of the Buhrs 1000, such as:
• Automated settings in the wrapping section resulting in shorter set-up and changeover times
• Touch screen operator panel with storable job settings, up to 40 jobs, also resulting in shorter set-up times, as well as shorter learning curve for new operators
• Servo-driven seal mechanism resulting in a better seal quality and less noise, nicer end-products, higher outputs (less rejects)
• Motorised adjustments of the side guides in the gathering section, also resulting in shorter set-up and changeover times
• New design, which is more ergonomic, easier to clean, and has better access so is easier to operate and maintain
• Maximum cycling speed is now 13,000 c/h
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to the Sprinter newsletter