Esko is hosting a not-to-be-missed webinar on Wednesday August 25 at 2pm (AEST) to showcase the features of its ArtiosCAD structural design solution for packaging and displays.
ArtiosCAD has been designed to boost productivity for packaging professionals handling structural design, product development, virtual prototyping and manufacturing operations.
To register for the webinar, please click here. The webinar will be hosted by Esko’s marketing and channels manager Oceania, Scott Thompson. It will also include an address from Esko’s application sales manager, George Nastas. Nastas joined Esko in 2011 and has over 20 years experience in packaging design and production.
The ArtiosCAD solution includes modules for 2D or 3D designs, resizeable design tools, 3D modelling, layout tools and workflow integrations.
Register for this webinar to learn about:
- Introduction of ArtiosCAD
- Application of ArtiosCAD for the packaging industry in 2D & 3D
- Creating production ready displays in minutes instead of hours
- Auto Layout & Canvasing saving extensive waste, time and costs
- Quality Control with ArtiosCAD Preflight, minimizing waste
To register, please click here.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to the Sprinter newsletter