Philip Andersen, CEO Printing Industries says finalisation of the relationship was significant because it followed extensive research by Marsh including a risk identification and assessment of the industry over more than 18 months.
He says, “Marsh has worked to understand the printing industry and its needs at an unprecedented level to ensure that it was able to provide tailored insurance products and service support that meets the high standards and expectations of our members.”
Andersen continues, “Everyone is experiencing difficult times and members need to be diligent in all aspects of their business, including the very important area of insurance across all areas of the business.”
Meanwhile, Gavin Parkinson, NSW managing client service consultant for Marsh says, “We have done our groundwork and are now committed to the printing industry for the long term as an endorsed service provider of Printing Industries and as an organisation that wants to become an essential part of this industry.”
Parkinson adds, “Our insurance solution includes tailor made extensions to meet risk exposures that are unique to the printing industry.We have used our extensive resources to design insurance solutions for the industry by helping our clients embrace risk mitigation as a core element of their strategy.”
The following services will now be available from Printing Industries via its Marsh relationship:
- Property cover including building and contents with built in protection for cases of under insurance
- Business interruption cover to help your business recover from loss
- Public and products liability insurance with option to include errors and omissions insurance
- Cover for property in transit including local transit and imports and exports
- Motor vehicle fleet insurance with automatic cover for additional vehicles
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at [email protected]
Sign up to the Sprinter newsletter